Professor, economist, and author Richard Salsman stops by the foxhole to discuss his latest book, “Where Have All The Capitalists Gone?”
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Richard Salsman's website
- Where Have All the Capitalists Gone?: Essays in Moral Political Economy
- Rand’s Ethics and Say’s Law
- America at Her Best Is Hamiltonian
- Supply-Side Economics
- Harvard University names a devout ATHEIST as its new head chaplain who describes himself as 'humanist rabbi': Ivy League school says it's catering to the 40% of students who are NOT religious or agnostic
Easy listen to The Secular Foxhole podcast in your podcast (podcatcher) app of choice, e.g., Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Gaana, Listen Notes, or one of the new podcast apps, on Podcast Index, supporting the Podcasting 2.0 initiative, and Value for Value (Bitcoin payments) through Satoshi streams. You could also listen to our podcast on our own standalone app, by download it for free on Apple App Store and Google Play.
Rate and review The Secular Foxhole podcast on Podchaser. Your support will give us fuel for our blogging and podcasting! Thanks for reading the show notes! Continue the conversation by going to our digital town hall on Haaartland.