Donations and Podcasting 2.0
Martin and I do a short show giving a Huge Thank You to a previous guest, who gave the show a wonderful donation. We then talk about the show’s relevance to current issues and preview future guests and discuss future plans. As a wrap-up we list different ways you could support us as podcasters, e.g., by posting reviews on Podchaser, and using new podcast apps like Fountain and Podcast Guru.
Call-to-Action: After you have listened to this episode, add your $0.02 (two cents) to the conversation, by joining (for free) The Secular Foxhole Town Hall. Feel free to introduce yourself to the other members, discuss the different episodes, give us constructive feedback, or check out the virtual room, Speakers' Corner, and step up on the digital soapbox. Welcome to our new place in cyberspace!
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Kevin Osborne
- Value 4 Value podcasts
- Trader Principle
- Robert Tracinski on Workism
- Loving Your Job Is a Capitalist Trap by Erin A. Cech - The Atlantic
- How I stopped The Washington Post from canceling me and Fossil Future by Alex Epstein
- Photo of Brian P. Simpson's book, A Declaration and Constitution for a Free Society Making the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution Fully Consistent with the Protection of Individual Rights.
- "Average Podcast Downloads" - The Podcast Host
- My tweet to Steven Feldstein, author of The Rise of Digital Repression: How Technology is Reshaping Power, Politics, and Resistance.
- #Reviews4Good - Podchaser
- Future feature on Captivate: Listener tips and donations
- Streaming Satoshis
- The most supported and most played podcasts on Fountain so far in 2022
- My tweet about episode 44. Liked by Captivate, Adam Tinkoff, and Lisa Sicard.
- Supporters on Martin's Buy Me A Coffee page
- Podpage (Martin's referral link)
- Podcast Index
- Podcast Guru Users Can Now Add and Read Podchaser Reviews From App
- Podcast Starter Club
- Pew Research Center on religion
- News Sandwich - Amy Peikoff
- Roland Horvath on Twitter
- AynRandCon Europe 2022 in London
- Don Watkins
Episode 46 (20 minutes) was recorded at 10 PM CET, on April 8, 2022, with Ringr app.. Editing and post-production was done with the podcast maker, Alitu. The transcript will be generated by Veed.io in the near future.
Easy listen to The Secular Foxhole podcast in your podcast (podcatcher) app of choice, e.g., Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Gaana, Listen Notes, or one of the new podcast apps, on Podcast Index, supporting the Podcasting 2.0 initiative, and Value for Value through Satoshis Stream (Bitcoin payments). Oscar Merry is ahead of the game, with his Fountain app. Make a micropayment transaction with the new podcast app, Fountain. You could also listen to our podcast on our own standalone app, by downloading it for free on Apple App Store and Google Play.
Rate and review The Secular Foxhole podcast on Podchaser. Your support will give us fuel for our blogging and podcasting! Thanks for reading the show notes! Continue the conversation by going to our digital town hall on Haaartland.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy