With today's returning guest, cartoonist Bosch Fawstin, we cover how crucial the freedom of expression is and how it's being all but wiped out of men's minds. Especially here in America. This talk is not your normal blather about ideas, but a hard-hitting 'truth to power' episode. Listener beware.
Call-to-Action: After you have listened to this episode, add your $0.02 (two cents) to the conversation, by joining (for free) The Secular Foxhole Town Hall. Feel free to introduce yourself to the other members, discuss the different episodes, give us constructive feedback, or check out the virtual room, Speakers' Corner, and step up on the digital soapbox. Welcome to our new place in cyberspace!
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Andrew Bernstein and Bosch Fawstin discuss September 11, twenty years on...
- Curtis Culwell Center attack (2015)
- The Fountainhead (film)
- Robert Spencer
- Daniel Pipes
- Charlie Hebdo shooting (2015)
- Steve Ditko's Mr. A
- "Can't We Talk About This?" - Theo van Gogh
- As Salman Rushdie Recovers, Renowned Writers Read Aloud From His Work
- Iran denies involvement in Salman Rushdie attack but justifies assault
- Systemic leftism
- Rasmus Paludan
- Public burning of Koran tests Sweden's stance on freedom of expression
- Omar Makram must be granted asylum
- Ex-Muslim turned atheist starts network in Sweden
- New Muslim party in Sweden eyes Turkish community
- Europe: A Swedish Case Study
- The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reasonby Sam Harris
- Zuckerberg tells Rogan FBI warning prompted Biden laptop story censorship
- Disinformation Governance Board
- September 2 print by Bosch Fawstin
- Atlas Shrugged
- Truth in Politics podcast
- David Horowitz Freedom Center
- Jihad Watch
- RandsDay Boost Number
- The Fountain Guide to Value for Value
- Stand with Salman:: Defend the Freedom to Write
- The Daily Wire’s Message to Podcast Movement
- Bosch Fawstin on Twitter
(Editor's note: The transcript will be generated by Veed.io in the near future. I will test out the online video editor, and generate transcripts for videos in the near future, now with a new laptop, MacBook Air M2.)
Easy listen to The Secular Foxhole podcast in your podcast (podcatcher) app of choice, e.g., Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Gaana, Listen Notes, or one of the new podcast apps, on Podcast Index, supporting the Podcasting 2.0 initiative, and Value for Value by streaming Satoshis (Bitcoin payments). Oscar Merry is ahead of the game, with his Fountain app. Make a micropayment transaction with the new podcast app, Fountain. You could also listen to our podcast on our own standalone app, by downloading it for free on Apple App Store and Google Play.
Rate and review The Secular Foxhole podcast on Podchaser. Your support will give us fuel for our blogging and podcasting! Thanks for reading the show notes! Continue the conversation by going to our digital town hall on Haaartland.