Andrew Bernstein and Bosch Fawstin discuss September 11, twenty years on...
Published on: 11th September, 2021
Our guests discuss several topics with us relating to September 11, 2001. We cover what should have been done from the start, but was not. Just War Theory is ridiculed and a proper foreign policy is covered. We face the somber topic of the number of military suicides and physically/mentally wounded since the last twenty years. We try to end on a positive note.
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- “That’s Why I Draw You”: An Interview with Bosch Fawstin
- Bosch Fawstin on Combating the Evil of Islam
- Battle of Vienna (September 11, 1683)
- End States Who Sponsor Terrorism
- The Religion of Peace dot com
- Religious Terrorism vs. Free Speech
- After 27 Years, Nobel Prize Panel Blasts Iran's Fatwa On Rushdie
- Just war theory
- Gunboat diplomacy
- Thank You for Your Service (2017 film)
- Military Suicide Rates Are at an All-Time High; Here’s How We’re Trying to Help
- U.S. & Allied Wounded
- Just and Unjust Wars: A Moral Argument with Historical Illustration
- Ep. 029: Is Religion the Future of American Politics?
- Truth in Politics show
- Peaceful Death Threats by Bosch Fawstin
- Texas's Anti-Life Abortion Law
- The Bosch Fawstin Store
- Andrew Bernstein dot net
Episode 31 (46 minutes) was recorded at 9 PM CET, on September 4, 2021, with Ringr app.. Editing and post-production was done with the podcast maker, Alitu.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy