Saving Time by Falling Back. Cockroaches in Politics, Sad Puppies, and Sats Cats.
We talk about the daylight saving time, Twitter, cockroaches in politics, sad puppies waiting for a happy note, and cats.
Call-to-Action: After you have listened to this episode, add your $0.02 (two cents) to the conversation, by joining (for free) The Secular Foxhole Town Hall. Feel free to introduce yourself to the other members, discuss the different episodes, give us constructive feedback, or check out the virtual room, Speakers' Corner, and step up on the digital soapbox. Welcome to our new place in cyberspace!
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Live streaming / video / podcasting tool, Boomcaster (Martin's referral link)
- TanTEAve (IV) black tea blend
- Fuel tablets (Martin's referral link)
- Amy Peikoff's News Sandwich
- Sloppy Joe sandwich
- Dagwood (Dagobert in Swedish) sandwich
- Fountain app
- Support the show: PayPal, Patreon, and BuyMeACoffee
- Sad puppy face...
- Sat Cats Club (who sent Boostagrams via a Podcasting 2.0 app) - Intergalactic Boombox podcast
- Animosity Between AOC And Musk Heats Up Over Billionaire’s Twitter Takeover - Forbes
- Erdogan says he could discuss charge for Twitter blue check with Elon Musk - Reuters
- New Podcast Apps dot com
- The Mark Moss Show - Elon Musk's Bid to Buy Twitter
- Web inventor Tim Berners-Lee wants us to ‘ignore’ Web3: ‘Web3 is not the web at all’ - CNBC
- DAVID VEKSLER ON CRYPTO - episode 40 of The Secular Foxhole podcast
- Podcast Index dot social
- Free Atlantis dot com
- Geeknews dot chat
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
- Amy Peikoff on Parler
- Sunny Hostin: Suburban women backing GOP ‘like roaches voting for Raid’ - The Hill
- Step by Step cartoon by Cox & Forkum
- Iran cartoons
- Women, Life, Freedom - History Today
- “D” Stands for “Democracy” - The Tracinski Letter
- ‘A Plague On Both Your Houses’, Meaning & Context - No Sweat Shakespeare
- Daylight saving time ends this weekend: What it means for your clocks, calendar and sleep - USA Today
- Ken West on Twitter
- Link to A DECLARATION AND CONSTITUTION FOR A FREE SOCIETY - episode 51 of The Secular Foxhole podcast, featured on book publisher's site, Rowman & Littlefield.
- Hari Gopalakrishna on Audio Quality in Remote Recording, and Building for Your Community - Pod Chat
Episode 60 (33 minutes) was recorded at 1500 Central European Time, on November 5, 2022, with Boomcaster.
Easy listen to The Secular Foxhole podcast in your podcast (podcatcher) app of choice, e.g., Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Gaana, Listen Notes, or one of the new podcast apps, on Podcast Index, supporting the Podcasting 2.0 initiative, and Value for Value by streaming Satoshis (Bitcoin payments). Oscar Merry is ahead of the game, with his Fountain app. Make a micropayment transaction with the new podcast app, Fountain. You could also listen to our podcast on our own standalone app, by downloading it for free on Apple App Store and Google Play.
Rate and review The Secular Foxhole podcast on Podchaser. Your support will give us fuel for our blogging and podcasting! Thanks for reading the show notes! Continue the conversation by going to our digital town hall on Haaartland.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy