We do a bit of housecleaning in this episode. Martin and I discuss the meaning of the name of the podcast and cover the meanings of each symbol. We talk about getting some music made for the show and future episodes and guests.
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Why The Name Secular Foxhole?
- The symbol for science
- The dollar sign
- How to Make Great Podcast Cover Art (aka. Your Podcast Logo) - The Podcast Host
- Atom symbol emoji - Emojipedia
- Atheist symbols
- Light bulb
- The Ayn Rand Dollar
- The Sign of the Dollar - SparkNotes
- Freedom of conscience
- Joe Rogan and "freethinkers" - Slate
- Free thought - Wikipedia
- Jingle - Wiktionary
- Jim Jonsson, JTunesProductions
- Mike Oldfield
- Tangerine Dream - Wikipedia
- Dear God by XTC
- Capitalism by Oingo Boingo
- There ain't no such thing as a free lunch (TANSTAAFL) - Wikipedia
I'm not a professional philosopher, just a dedicated layman, fascinated by her ideas. I don't speak for her, her philosophy, or the Ayn Rand Institute. I speak only for myself.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy