Martin and I again have James Valliant as guest to discuss Leonard Peikoff’s early 90’s Ford Hall Forum talk, Modernism and Madness, where he draws parallels between today’s cultural descent and schizophrenia.
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Ford Hall Forum
- Modernism and Madness (1993)
- Madness and Modernism: Insanity in the Light of Modern Art, Literature, and Thought by Louis A. Sass.
- The Romantic Manifesto
- The Painted Word by Tom Wolfe
- Primacy of Existence vs. Primacy of Consciousness
- Kant vs Rand - Rucka Rucka Ali
- Whiplash (2014 film)
- The Emperor's New Clothes
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy