Episode 16 is a short quarterly report, with download statistics, announcement of our app for The Secular Foxhole, commentary on an article in The Economist, and word-of-mouth marketing according to Martin, as a new media evangelist.
Call to Action to fellow podcasters: If you want your own stand-alone app, check out John Lee’s site, Custom Mobile App.
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Evangelicals are divided over the movement’s support for Donald Trump - The Economist (March 6th, 2021 edition)
- Tweet to Tom Standage, Head of Digital Strategy, The Economist
- Custom Mobile App
- Tea Party Media merchandise - TeePublic store
- Hot and Spicy Review podcast
- Human billboard
- How many podcasts exist, right now?
- Are We All in the Same (Life)Boat? by Ben Bayer
- Religious right throws its weight behind Reagan reelection effort - The Christian Monitor (October 3, 1984)
- White Evangelicals Are More Likely to Believe in QAnon Than Any Other Faith Group, Poll Finds
- QAnon goes to Washington: two supporters win seats in Congress
- Josh Hawley's Toxic Populism
- Pat Buchanan
- Novels and works of Ayn Rand