Don’t Bite Into The Jordan Peterson Marshmallow
Published on: 1st June, 2021
This episode features return guest Andy Clarkson who will discuss his research into how philosophically corrupt Jordan Peterson actually is. Regardless of what I (Blair) call, “spasms of clarity.” This episode is a warning to serious Objectivists, and/or students of Objectivism to tread lightly around Peterson.
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Andy Clarkson on Twitter
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
- Toronto professor Jordan Peterson takes on gender-neutral pronouns
- The Gulag Archipelago: A New Foreword by Jordan B Peterson
- Jordan Peterson explains his Big Difference with Ayn Rand
- Live from OCON: Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, Yaron Brook, Greg Salmieri - Rubin Report
- On facts, values, rationality and stories: Part III of Response to Harris
- Fact and Value by Leonard Peikoff, Ph.D.
- Jordan Peterson cries talking about Jesus Christ (short clip)
- Straw man
Episode 20 (67 minutes) was recorded at 4 PM CET, on April 17, 2021, with Ringr app.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy